At Jungle Scout, we’re empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 110+ with dramatic growth in revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We’re growing fast and we are looking to add a passionate Senior Content Marketing Specialist to help bring to life the Jungle Scout brand! Our content is data-driven, user-centric and relatable to consumers across the world. Our audience reaches North America, Europe, Asia and more. We are seeking a Senior Content Marketing Specialist to accelerate the company’s digital content distribution and social media influence.
The position will require someone who has exceptional content writing skills as well as video marketing experiences. You know how to grow our impact on the China market leveraging content marketing platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Create. You will collect the latest news and hot topic of Amazon cross-border business industry, create compelling and localized blogs and short videos in Chinese to share with our audiences.
- Manage. You will assist to manage our official WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu and other social accounts. The content format includes blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, videos, webinars, and anything else you think would make a big impact.
- Marketing. You will initiate and execute a marketing campaign to increase our brand awareness, engage with customers and generate leads. The campaign will be promoted via multiple channels, like social media, email, flyers, online advertisement.
- Analyze. You’ll analyze key metrics of different content pieces to identify opportunities via data from Google Analytics and related platforms.
- Optimize. You will be implementing SEO strategies to improve organic search engine rankings of our content.
- Translate. You will be translating content including blog posts, ebooks etc from English to Chinese.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. You have 3+ years of work experience in managing WeChat subscription account, creating content, filming, and video editing.
- Sensitive to social trend. You are good at grasping new trend in the industry and creating content pieces to grow awareness and influence.
- Good at integrating information, logical thinking and analyzing data strategically.
- Creative. You have the mindset of seeking to understand what audiences need and create relevant and marketable content to meet their needs.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and able to translate content materials from English to Chinese. IELTS scored 7.0 or above, strong ability of reading and translating is preferred.
- Fluent in Chinese. Chinese should be your native language.
- Organized. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Hardworking & data-driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadline.
- Team player. You are a team player and good at collaborating with team members.
- You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in the cross-border eCommerce industry.
Who we are:
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX, Vancouver, BC, and Shenzhen, China. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest, and Mexico. Check us out!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers while simultaneously finding the best tacos & queso across the globe. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading products, education and content.
We’re growing fast and we are looking to add a People Operations Specialist to our Shenzhen team! Are you an endlessly positive, energetic professional that loves wearing multiple hats? Do you like taking on whatever challenge or task comes your way, never doing the same thing two days in a row? Amazing, then you sound like our type of person!
This is your opportunity to be the founding member of the People Operations team in Shenzhen China. Establishing how People Ops will operate and contribute to our Shenzhen team.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you’ll do:
- Recruiting. Partnering with our Recruiter based in Vancouver, you’ll be responsible for finding the best candidates to grow our team in Shenzhen!
- Onboarding. You’ll be the point person for onboarding new hires in the Shenzhen office, ensuring they have the hardware and knowledge they need to be successful!
- Office management & Team Member POC. Serve as the point person for our office. Organize, streamline and coordinate office operations and procedures. Address employee inquiries regarding office management, software, and basic HR questions. Develop intra-office communication protocols.
- Liaise with Finance and HR. You’ll manage our relationship with our payroll and benefits partner, ensure we comply with documentation requirements, and support monthly bank reconciliation.
- Support Executives. Be the right-hand to the leaders in our Shenzhen office, assisting them with a wide variety of projects as needed.
If your answer is “heck yeah!”, please read on….
Who you are:
- HR Generalist. Human Resources is your bread and butter, it’s what pumps you up everyday and what you’ve been doing the last few years. You’ve played a hand in everything from office management to benefits to payroll to recruiting to employment law.
- Exceptional Communicator. You are fluent in speaking, writing, and translating English & Mandarin. You practice radical candor and are able to adapt your communication style to fit the audience.
- Culture champion. You are the ultimate brand ambassador. You live & breathe our values. It’s clear to everyone that you are the POC for all things office, systems and People Ops because you are the voice of reason, support and helpfulness.
- Multitasking Maven. You’re a time management master and are known for being exceptionally organized. You’re able to handle something coming up on the fly while you already have a lengthy to-do list.
- Scrappy. You’ve worked in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment. Maybe you’ve worked at a startup before and/or maybe you’ve been a part of an HR team that was built from the ground up. You know how to get things done, you’re resourceful and you know how to roll with the punches as things can sometimes be ambiguous.You take initiative to get things done without specific directions. You find things to improve, make suggestions, and execute.
- Problem Solver. You find creative solutions to complex problems. You’re detail oriented and love a good challenge.You have strong organizational and planning skills.
Who we are:
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX, Vancouver, BC and most recently Shenzhen, China. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Budapest, Mexico and Colombia. Check us out!